Jikiden Reiki Shoden Level Training…
See our Dates for Learning page, we hold Monthly courses
Our Jikiden Reiki Training is held
Shoden level in Jikiden Reiki is the first level, it’s all about learning practical “hands on” Reiki. This course is suitable for complete beginners and experienced Reiki practitioners… Everyone starts here.
Learning Jikiden Reiki Shoden level is refreshingly simple and down to earth. Authentic Japanese energy healing with nothing added or left out… Reiki in its original form, as founded by Mikao Usui. Our Jikiden Reiki training is focused on you gaining effective, practical skills to use this hand healing art with confidence. Giving you life-long Reiki skills you will be able to use from day one, to support your own health and that of others… Skills that can positively transform your life!
Over the 2 days you will discover traditional Japanese Reiki is much more than a relaxing therapy; It is an effective physical treatment method with a history of success with any disease, chronic illness and injury… yes even for those minor first aid situations.
You do not need to have any special skills or abilities to take this course… Receiving Reiju activates and opens the dormant abilities of a person who can then transmit/channel Reiki. Reiju is performed person to person; that is by a Shihan/teacher to the learner… A technique passed down and unchanged, from the one developed by Usui Sensei.
This Shoden level course is the first step to becoming a full Jikiden Reiki practitioner, after this you can take Okuden Level in the same month if you wish.
At Shoden Level You will learn
- What Reiki is and how it works to naturally stimulate your body to heal from within.
- How Jikiden Reiki techniques can be used for first aid & more serious long standing health issues.
- The concept of Byosen, so you will know where to place your hands during treatments.
- The first Shirushi (Symbol), when and how to use it.
- Why we chant the Gokai in Japanese…and practice Gassho meditation
- About the history and background of Jikiden Reiki and its roots back to Usui Sensei.
You receive Reiju THREE times over the 2 days.
There will be time to experience giving treatments and receiving Reiki with fellow participants, this course is a mixture of theory and hands on practice.
This is an official Jikiden Reiki training course with Debbie-Ann Champion, a registered and certified Shihan/Teacher with the Jikiden Reiki Institute, in Kyoto, Japan.
Your Shoden Level course fee includes:
The comprehensive training manual – in English
Certificates, one in English and a traditional woodblock Japanese certificate
- A simple vegetarian lunch… please feel free to bring your own packed lunch if you prefer.
Certificates and training manual are all issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute, where you will be registered following this course. Certificates are given on the last day of the Shoden training course – no written exams at this level.
The UK Shoden course fee is £220
Please note this fee has been set by the Jikiden Reiki Institute, in Japan by Sensei Tadao Yamaguchi.
A Non-Refundable Deposit of £50 is required to secure a place on your chosen course dates.
The remaining balance £170 is due ONE WEEK before the Shoden Level Training Begins…
Paying for Your Jikiden Reiki Shoden Level Course
- With Cash – In person, please don’t send this through the post!
- By Cheque
- Internet Banking – contact us for details…
- Online via PayPal – Please see the PayPal BUTTONS on the Dates for Learning Page
You can pay with your debit or credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account and you can also choose to pay the full amount when booking by this method. Your place will be confirmed by email when the funds have cleared.